A Mold Setters key job responsibility is to set/remove molds in order to meet customer production requirements. This includes doing the job safely and efficiently to meet customer’s purchase orders and their delivery dates. They report directly to the shift Process Technician and the shift Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all safety requirements and proper use of PPE
- Must be mechanically inclined and have a basic understanding of tool usage.
- Have a basic knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Understand mold and thermolator usage and correct connections.
- Follow company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Have an acceptable attendance history.
- Assist in assigning duties to workers accordingly and be able to prioritize.
- Be able to work safely and efficiently.
- Keeps and maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Understand, read, and write English; bi-lingual is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment and follow directions.
- Can and accepts, task as assigned by the shift Process Technician and Supervisor.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Work is performed in a production environment near other workers. The job is physically demanding and includes of sitting, standing, walking, and lifting. Incumbent must be able to see and hear in the normal range, with or without correction, and communicate verbally and in written. Incumbent must have the stamina to work long hours and overtime, if assigned, and must be willing to work an irregular schedule, which may include weekends, holidays, evenings, and/or varying shifts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.