Role and Responsibilities
|– Shift Auditor position is a full-time position, overtime may be required. Must have acceptable attendance
– Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
– Must be capable of using calipers, micrometers, gauges, and thickness gauges.
– Must have working understanding of manufacturing and inspection process.
– Must have good mathematical skills.
– Must have computer skills this includes Microsoft Excel.
– Must be able to follow directions, and able to instruct others as required.
– Must have self motivation, for working alone and yet be able to work well with others.
– Must have good housekeeping and organizational skills.
– Responsible for gathering data from production and products being produced, such as weights, wall thicknesses, and other important information required by our customers.
– Be responsible for periodic inspection of product to assure that in-process and outgoing material meet all quality standards. Have awareness of our quality specifications. Learn, review, and sign off the Operator Work Instructions.
– Immediately notify appropriate personnel when a discrepancy is found and issue proper documents.
– Know and follow ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 procedures.
– Ensure that first piece procedure is carried out.
– Perform any other jobs assigned by the QA Supervisor or Manager