Role and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities are to make sure ALL shipping and receiving documents are accurate.
- Verify beginning of shift that forklift is in good working condition and inspection complete.
- Unload all receivable containers, skids, dunnage etc. incoming freight.
- Ensure that BOL, Packing List are ready and filled out correctly at time of shipment.
- Provide data collection of information for the shipping plan.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-year shipping and receiving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Tow-motor certification
- Knowledge of products